[Jacob-list] breeding for polycerates

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Oct 16 19:33:42 EDT 2005

I really should proofread a little better when I'm tired.  That should read "will help to bring the hornset back (as opposed to forward horns) when used on forward horned ewes."

My next post will deal with the husbands of shepherds, who aren't really into raising sheep, but spend all day helping wives move sheep around.  :-)

Linda

Meet our new blue eyed spotted baby :-)
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/whatsnew.html