[Jacob-list] tanning hides

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Wed Nov 30 21:51:54 EST 2005

What method do you intend to use?  Where did the directions come from?
Will they be machine washable?
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350 (phone on the wall)
(573)310-1668 (cell)
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle,
Yak, Emu, Wallaroo, Wallabies, Patagonian Cavies, Llama, Capybara,
Muntjac,Elk,Red deer, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom
of Callaway