[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

Mushwog at aol.com Mushwog at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 14:13:30 EST 2005

Hi,
 I'm new to this group. I started out getting a Jacob Ewe free with 2
Donkeys last year. She had always been with them. The Vet does not even know how
old she is but says she is older than dirt. They say she now lives on pure love
from us as we spoil her dearly. I never thought I would love a sheep so well
as  we have goats mostly on our farm but she has won my heart. Her name is
Sheepy.  Now we are getting a Ewe who is probably pregnant. She is a registered
Jacobs  sheep and comes from Bide a Wee Farms. I'm so excited to be getting her
but  I'm also wanting to do lots of reserch before she comes. I know sheep
have  some very differant needs and would be open to any sugestions to make her
as  comfortable and healthy as possible.
Thanks Michelle