[Jacob-list] Man's sheep costume catches on fire

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 13:22:02 EST 2005

Hmmm - what to do if it's your sheep who is wearing the costume.  I'm
getting ready to take one of our Jacobs (Henri of course, Cheryl :-),
dressed as a reindeer, in to a local pet store to have her picture taken
with Santa this afternoon.  I made her "antlers" this morning and had to use
spray adhesive to get the crystal disco glitter "snow" to stick.  I better
make sure our Border Collie leaves her smokes at home :-/.

Sara

Sara Dunham
Punkin's Patch
www.myfavoritesheep.com