[Jacob-list] Monday, oh Monday

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon May 16 20:08:11 EDT 2005

Thanks for the chuckle!  It must be a Monday.  I was out with the rams this evening and kept smelling skunk.  Eventually noticed that the smell got stronger as one of the rams got closer.  Yep, the smell was coming from one of the rams.  Thank goodness we've already sheared.

Linda
What's New at Patchwork Farm?