[Jacob-list] attending Maryland wool and sheep?

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 09:30:23 EST 2005

Good Morning Ralene, et als...

My son, Jason, and I will be attending the Md Sheep &
Wool Festival and bringing about a dozen or so of our
Jacobs.  Last year's Jacob show had over 50 Jacobs.
I know that everyone has their personal opinion about
"showing"...but it is a great way to "expose" our
wonderful Jacob to the masses of folks that attend the
event.

The Md festival has grown so large that ONLY sheep
that are registered for a "show" can be penned there.
Without a Jacob Show, we would be limited to a couple
of lambs penned in the JSBA booth.

Happy Lambing to all!  We've now topped 60 lambs (our
largest lambing season ever).  The ratio of ewe to ram
lambs is starting to even out; however, ewe lambs are
still about 60%.

Regards,
Bob May
Swayze Inn Farm