[Jacob-list] book idea

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 5 13:17:58 EST 2005

	Thanks to everyone for the input and suggestions.  I think that I will
put something together.  I will start by scanning the archives and
seeing what topics seem to come up the most and will put together a
list. (Thanks to Chris B for telling me about the archive!)  I will
then probably post topics and people can respond either on or off list.
  So, more to follow!
	Of course the year that I am not lambing, I have had lots of inquiries
about both meat and live lambs.  I hope I can keep folks interested for
another year.  Now that I have gotten my teaching certificate - burned
out on mental health - I can focus on fun things again.
	Happy, hoppy babies!

Gillian