[Jacob-list] Albino Lamb

CARL FOSBRINK carlfosbrink at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 18:28:11 EST 2005

     I too would be very interested to see photos of the albino lamb. It occurs in everything occasionally. I have a friend who had an albino chicken once and my daughter had a friend in school who was albino. I hope your albino lamb is healthy and grows well. I guess there isn't anything in our breed standard about being able to register them because they would not have the necessary markings, but they could produce normally marked lambs I'm sure. Would one of our inspectors like to comment on this?