[Jacob-list] this list as a resource

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 1 09:49:30 EST 2005

	I have been reading the list lately thinking that I should figure out
some way to save it and catalogue it so that I can keep all the info
handy.  I thought I would sound out an idea I have been kicking around.
  What if I assembled a booklet of responses to various questions like
lambing, tails, eyes, etc?  What I would do is assemble a list of
questions, send questions to the list one at a time, and then print the
questions and the responses.  I would put in people's names but refer
further questions back to the list.  Also, this would come with a
disclaimer of not being a definitive source but rather a compendium of
folks' experiences.  I would then get it printed and bound and offer it
to people for the price of the printing and the postage.  This would
mean repeating responses you may have already sent in although I may
still have the discussion of lilac genetics somewhere....
	Let me know what you folks think, is this something you would find
helpful?
	Another snowy day here.  No snow in January but over two feet in
February.  Ah, winter in Vermont...

Gillian