[Jacob-list] Partial dispersal

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Fri Jun 10 01:26:03 EDT 2005

I have listed ewes, rams, lambs on my website that are for sale.  I need to cut my flock by half.  My eldest daughter is graduating HS next week and will be looking for a summer job.  With working full time and keeping up with everything else that goes with farming it is taking a toll on both of us.  So any help would be appreciated.   All are healthy, wormed, up to date on shots and ready to go.  This year's lambs have great coloring and good to excellent fleece quality.  The older rams and ewes are all registered with the JSBA.  Please pass the word along.   Discount given on starter flocks.

Thanks

Peggy Van Beek
www.ridgecroftfarm.com<http://www.ridgecroftfarm.com/>