[Jacob-list] Tale of the last goat...

Christopher Brantley labradorridgejacobs at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 22:26:37 EDT 2005

This evening one goat and five lambs were missing at the end of the day. Knowing that the goats that were sold last year had a tendency to roam, I wasn't too surprised. I was somewhat surprised that the lambs strolled of with the goat though. I found them a ways off in a cow pasture, they gladly followed me home with the grain bucket in tow.

Back in home pasture, the goat decided he would take control and charged at me to get the grain to spill... he found his throat slit instead.

Here's where I need help, any good goat meat recipes? I've got a ton of it to cook.

-Christopher

http://mail.yahoo.com