[Jacob-list] Hens in the barn

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 17:25:15 EDT 2005

Well, this pretty much takes the cake. Two hens decided to nest inside the
gap in the wall of the barn. I finally was brave enough to lift this little
ruffled and mighty protective Mom up to catch a glimpse of, six little yellow
peeps sitting neatly under her. My daughter and I then went to inspect the other
hen who had been setting long before the other hen had begun. As we lifted her
back end up, we were surprised not to find wiggling little peeps but a rather
warm light bulb that my husband had left behind.
Cheryl & Daisey
Rise "N" Shine