[Jacob-list] Worming question

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 08:58:16 EDT 2005

Katrina - Susan S. was the instructor of the class I
attended. We had a 2 hour lecture, then 2 hour lab
with fecal samples and hands-on animal work (with
goats, I was at an angora goat show in WV). I would
strongly suggest that interested shepherds contact her
-- perhaps she would be willing to travel and conduct
a class in your area (or know someone who could do
so).

Hope the little whippersnapper's doing well. Any
updated photos on your website?

Joy

Joyce M. Thomas
Son Rise Farm & Rabbitry, Creedmoor NC
Hand spun yarns, custom knit & triloom woven items
www.shepherdofspots.com