[Jacob-list] Horn Genetics

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 13:12:40 EDT 2005

I have been searching high and low for the information, I have somewhere on
horn genetics. Could someone please enlighten me? It seems that if you were to
breed a four horned ram with a four horned ewe, you would have a greater
possibility of producing four horned off spring. Last season, I bred a four horned
ewe to a two horned ram and she had a four horned ewe. I also bred several two
horned ewes to a four horned ram and all produced two horned offspring. I
would really appreciate your knowledge on this subject.
Thanks again,
Cheryl
RNS