[Jacob-list] No Eye Patch

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Jul 10 14:17:46 EDT 2005

I kinda like the ones with a big eye patch and a little eye patch.  It just seems to add a little extra personality.

When ever I think I'm focusing too much on either setting or eliminating a specific Jacob trait, I think back to about five years ago.  I was gazing at my flock, straining my arm from patting myself on the back and with a headache from squeezing my swelled head into a hat, thinking that MY flock didn't have any freckled sheep.  Boy, was I doing something right or what!  Well, you know what they say about pride.  I suddenly realized that I had very sheep with any leg or feet markings!  Selecting so aggressively against freckling had almost eliminated any sign of leg flash.  I think my flock look is abit more balanced now, but it does include sheep with freckling, missing eye patches, no leg markings, along with unfreckled fully faced and legged sheep.

Linda
What's New at Patchwork Farm?