[Jacob-list] Turkish sheep commit suicide

sara young spottedewe at gwi.net
Fri Jul 8 16:55:14 EDT 2005

Maybe it would be nice if we, American Sheep People, contributed to replace these sheep for the Turkish people.  I know local lobstermen did something similar with the fishermen in Indonesia after the Tsunami. And, I know my sheep are more of a hobby than a livelihood.
If anyone else would be interested in combining efforts to help these people (and maybe find sheep that behave less like lemmings), be in touch with me.
Maybe we can help.
Sara