[Jacob-list] Re: web goofs/SAFF

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jul 1 20:02:18 EDT 2005

That's funny!

Before I had a computer at home, I accessed the internet via the local library.  While looking for a site on machine knitting, like your dad, I pulled up a porno site.  We are seriously monitored at our local library while on the internet.  Luckily, I know all the library personnel well and we all got a good laugh and I'm still allowed in the library.

Linda
What's New at Patchwork Farm?