[Jacob-list] Sheep for sale

Matt Smith zonata at utah-inter.net
Wed Jan 26 16:40:37 EST 2005

Hi All, I'm going to sell my little herd of pure bred Jacob sheep. I need pasture space for my ever expanding Angora goat herd. I wish I could keep them but space is a premium right now so I must.
They are as follows:

4 rams.
2 ewes.

Rams:
Higgins was born 3-28-01, as a twin. He is a 4 horned lilac with blue eyes. Big horns. Great sire. Healthy and a proud ram.

Yearling ram (no name) is spectacular. 4 horned. Very uniformed horns, blue eyes and is my favorite. A must see. Born late feb 04.

Other two rams are of average quality with nice fleece.
Higgins is the father of all three rams. So lilac is in their blood. Both 4 horned.

Two ewes:
Gwyn was born 3-5-01 (single). 4 horned. Very nice looking as well as just a great sheep. Fine mother and produced that great ram last year with Higgins. High quality.

Stompie was born 2-5-02 (single). 4 horned.  She also is a very nice ewe. Great mom and very nice looking. Again, high quality.

I would like to sell all at once for $800. All are perfectly healthy and have been loved pets. My heart hurts typing this but I have to do it. They are all bucket trained but don't like to be pet. I'm located 40 miles south of Salt Lake City in Utah. Right off I-15.
I can send current pics, just ask. I can also provide ancestry to the older animals as well. They have not been sheared yet this spring (winter still here).

Must go to loving breeder. No hunting farms please. (I doubt any are on this list but I still want to add that).
Thank you.

Matt Smith
Happy Valley Angoras.
Utah county, Utah.