[Jacob-list] new year greetings

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 3 07:48:41 EST 2005

	Central VT is covered with ice and school is cancelled so I thought I
would send out a Happy New Year! to all my fellow Jacob lovers.  My
little flock is outfitted with skates and is most unhappy with the
state of affairs.  I spent the other evening getting some serious
attention and nibbles, I wonder if they see color because they always
go after the orange zipper pull on my grey sweatshirt.  Anyhow, it was
one of those beatific moments where I decided (again) that being out in
the barn, surrounded by these curious and clever animals, was really
life at its very best.
	So here's hoping that in the bustle of the coming year we all have the
time to sit with our flocks and enjoy what they have to share with us.
Happy new year to all.

Gillian