[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Greg White archipelago at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 14 14:31:10 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am enjoying all of the new lamb stories. We are going to have our first lambs ever in the next few weeks. I only bred one ewe, my other two ewes are lambs ( does that make sense?) Anyway, I am trying to trace the background of my ewe lambs. I live on Orcas Island in Washington State. About 15 years ago Tish and Gene Knapp purchased 2 ewes and a ram from somewhere near Issaquah or Carnation or Duvall WA. They were registered and the ram's name was something like General Beauregard. They have been in a closed flock since then. Tish no longer has them, and does not know where their papers are. I would like to register them. I am also curious how JSBA would handle that. Anyway any ideas about their origin would be helpful.

Thanks,
Greg
Ashley's Homestead