[Jacob-list] a fairly random question

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 4 20:56:01 EST 2005

	A friend of mine has gotten a line on some very inexpensive alpacas (3
wethers for 700).  Here's the question: do you have to have more than
one alpaca if you also have sheep?  this is a compatibility question, I
realize that there are fencing issues to address as well.  There are 3
of us who would go in on them so we are wondering if they can be split
up.  Otherwise they all come to my place.  I have Jacobs, they have
icelandics, a navajo churro and angora goats.
	I need another animal like I need a hole in my head....  (probably why
it seems such a good idea!)

Gillian