[Jacob-list] good read

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Feb 2 19:09:36 EST 2005

My sister-in-law gave me "Shepherdess - notes from the field" by Joan Jarvis Ellison for Christmas.  I've just gotten
into the first chapter, but so far it's hilarious.  I don't know about everyone else, but I sure did the thing about
"is she grunting as in labor or is she just so fat, she's uncomfortable?"  "is that a contraction? or a deep breath."

Linda

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:12:52 -0500, Gillian Fuqua wrote:

>    Another good read is a book called Mountain Born. It is more of a kid's book,
>it was one of my favourites growing up.  I recently reread it with my
>daughter.  It is the story of a boy and his rescued ewe Biddy.  A wonderful
>feel good story for cold winter nights and great for kids and adults.
>
>Gillian

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits
 Handspun Yarns