No subject

Wed Feb 2 07:52:04 EST 2005

30, 15 percent offspring and .... from the freckled ewe the "twins" a 30 %
and the subject  0%.   This does seem to be a question of where did the Ed
black gene go? and not who jumped the fence.

I suspect further that what you describe is partly laid to some "inbreeding".
 Under a separate file I will send you a "program" that you can run.  When
you download the file from the email I send directly to you (can't send files
thru the list) save it on a floppy.  To run the program you just run the file
on your A drive; save the data to your A drive etc.  If you can't open the
file I will send you a floppy surface mail if you send me your address.

If you are super curious, fax me a pedigree at 972-727-2422 and I will run it
for you.  If you want to keep the actual names off the fax you can code it so
that "Moonstruck Lady" is LM or some "code" provided the code and the name
match consistently. The pedigree of the little "white" ram as far back as one
can go on each side provides the best result.

Fred Horak  Fax 972-727-2422.