[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Debbie Bennett dbennet954 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 28 12:17:52 EST 2005

I tried leaving the ram in with the ewes, once. I found I could not
handle the ewes with the ram around. He wanted to protect them from
me. We had to separate him, before handling the ewes. He was overly
protective at lambing time as well. And I ended up putting him in his
own pasture.
Debbie Bennett
Feral Fibre Farm
Oakland, Oregon