[Jacob-list] Henri finally got to talk to Santa :-)

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 22:03:29 EST 2005

We did it!  Henri marched into Tractor Supply like she owned the place, went right up to Santa and gave him her complete list of Christmas wishes - mostly food items I'm sure.  I've posted some pictures on our website http://www.myfavoritesheep.com/merry_christmas_2005.htm .  If anyone would like a higher resolution copy, let me know.  I remember someone thought it might be fun to put on a calendar...  I also have a few of our friend Ouisha's hand painted Jacob designed ceramics left if anyone is looking for a one of a kind last minute Christmas gift.

Wishing everyone happy holidays!

Sara and Tim

Sara Dunham
Punkin's Patch