[Jacob-list] voice changing?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Aug 28 12:53:53 EDT 2005

I've had a number of mature rams with tiny little voices.  Junco at age six years still had a baby voice.  My sheep with the deepest (and loudest) voices have always been ewes.  Listening to Shamrock and Inga at feeding time is a real acoustic treat.  Well, maybe not exactly a treat, but certainly loud.

Linda

Getting ready for 2006 lambs!
www.patchworkfibers.com