[Jacob-list] I-D Powder

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Aug 22 20:03:17 EDT 2005

The hype for the ID powder says it stimulates the immune system.  From what you are saying (and I am not arguing - just asking, cause I don't know), the immune response would be focused on protecting the sheep against an attack of cattle colostrum (just in case my flock is invaded by cow colostrum *chuckle*), but the stimulation to the immune system might be of some use.  ???

I'm not grossed out (that's hard to do!)  and know a number of people that swear by a goat colostrum pudding or cheese for health, rather than ethnic, reasons.  What, if any, would be the health benefits for people to ingest goat/cow colostrom?

Linda
Getting ready for 2006 lambs!
www.patchworkfibers.com