[Jacob-list] Tips on thermometers.

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Aug 16 20:10:22 EDT 2005

Great idea.  I shudder to envision having to fish out a lost thermometer :-)  On the same topic, when I had xbred sheep (not Jacob in any way), I had a ewe that tripled and didn't pass all the afterbirth.  I took her temp and called the vet and said she has a temp of 104.5.  He asked me how I knew.  He was so used to people calling in and saying "my animal has a fever" that he thought I'd just guessed.

Linda
Getting ready for 2006 lambs!
www.patchworkfibers.com