[Jacob-list] lamb necropsy/registration question

SKimbro sheri at eldoradohoney.com
Sat Aug 13 15:26:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

    The lambs necropsy came back and showed she had a congenital heart defect.  A very enlarged heart as well and sizeable hole in it.  This was directly responsible for her death as well as for her history of nosebleeds and rapid breathing.  The breeder was kind enough to offer to replace her, but I don't think I will right now.  Thanks again for all of your support.
    Do you guys know how long it usually takes to register?  I sent in 4 applications well over a month ago followed by a phone call last week and have heard nothing.  When I register my llamas I have papers back within a week or two at the most.  Just curious.

Sheri Kimbro
Ranch Abella
Shingle Springs, CA