[Jacob-list] Just when I thought PETA was bad...

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 20:11:50 EDT 2005

I wish these do gooders would just have the nerve to face ME to voice
their concerns so I could do some one on one education or at least
address the problem  face to face .     Many are jealous because they
wanted to "have animals too" of coarse  they have 1/2 acre compared to
my 10 acres .  I wonder if they realize the money I spend to keep this
all up.   So in their minds they call and ask authorities  " why " and
leave the impression there are problems .  So far I've enjoyed meeting
these people and have good support from animal control officers and
City Officials I've met at the Hidden Valley Festival  each September
when I take the farms best  for a Show & Tell .   I can't run and hide
, not even from PETA .   Are there no Attorney's out the that have an
idea how to proceed before this gets out of control?   PETA I'm sure
has some one setting the pace to maneuver around  societal and legal
issues such as being a CHARITY  ...... Someone has to have a husband ,
sister or uncle in the profession of LAW ????   We'd better get ready ,
this isn't going away unless the world ends as we know it and these
CITY people need local farmers again to survive !   Katherine
K.M.Wisor       Creeks End Farm     Charlotte, North Carolina