[Jacob-list] Lamb herding sheep

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 14:50:02 EDT 2005

This was so funny, I have to share. Our little bottle lamb Southdown, Jacob
cross, Raspberry Sue has developed quite an identity crisis. We have tried to
put her with the other sheep and she quickly runs back into the house and
nestles on the coach. Yes, you heard it correctly. Yesterday, I saw our Great
Pyrenees, Arlis herding the small flock out back. Closely by his side was Raspberry
Sue herding the sheep. They gathered them all neatly to be bed down for the
night, and back to the house they both came. Job well done!
Cheryl (  :
Rise 'N" Shine Farm