[Jacob-list] OCD

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Apr 23 20:05:11 EDT 2005

I think the JSC Journal had some good articles on OCD.  Fred Horak was very helpful to me when I thought a yearling ram might have OCD (checking the skull - post mortem - did not show signs of OCD).  From my understanding, (and I hope more knowledgeable folks will jump in to correct me) OCD is progressive and becomes worse as the skull grows and further compresses the spinal cord.  Birth trauma nerve or brain damage sounds like something to check into regarding your lamb. I've had two like that and it is heartbreaking to see how hard they try.

Hope your guy makes it.

Linda
Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html