[Jacob-list] wethering ram lambs

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Wed Apr 13 09:21:19 EDT 2005

Hang in there Greg! LOL    Juliet, you did give a very good description of
the process,  and while I will, I am sure, never get to the "one fluid
movement" stage,  I will try adjusting a couple of my moves as you describe
to see if I can at least not make some improvements as well.
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR