[Jacob-list] lamb count

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Apr 6 20:30:24 EDT 2005

We were at 8 ewes, 5 rams (minus 1 ram that I put down) until an hour ago, when Rosemary popped out twin ewes by Patton.   I know it's because I wanted rams this year!  I will never forget the year that I only got one ewe lamb.  Granted we only had a dozen lambs born that year, but I had hoped for a few more ewes.  I was afraid to lift her tail to check - after all the ram lambs, I figured I just had a wimpy looking ram lamb.

Linda
Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html