[Jacob-list] big lambs this year?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Apr 5 18:39:47 EDT 2005

If she was vigorous and healthy, she was just the right size!  4 1/2 pounds is abit small IMHO, but I'm always more interested in vigor than size.  I enjoy having as diverse a flock as I can with my small dozen or so ewe flock.  I have dainty (but hardy) Martha and Shamrock "the moose" and their lambs do vary in size. Congratulations on your new girl.

Linda

Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html