[Jacob-list] movie star

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Apr 2 12:58:57 EST 2005

Sounds like a good decision, Betty :-)

Junco was in a religious movie, but all he had to do was be led by a guy in long flowing robes (with crackers in his pockets to keep Junco following).   Junco is rather food focused - I bet if you tossed a cookie over a fence, he would jump the fence to get the cookie.

Linda
Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html