[Jacob-list] flooding

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Sep 7 19:48:14 EDT 2004

Hope everyone in the southeast US is faring well with the remnants of Frances passing by.  Our power was just restored
(here in NE Georgia), but the rains are intensifying and winds are expected to increase so I imagine we will lose it
again.  All the sheep are protected from water above, but the ground is sure getting muddy.  Looks like the area around
Perfect Spot Farm is getting the worst of it right now.  Hope you are still above water, Cathy!  I was amazed to hear
on the weather report that Frances is now moving into southern Pennsylvania while still drowning us here.  My sister in
central Florida just had her power restored yesterday afternoon.  Amazing reach on this storm.

Those of you in the path of Frances - stay dry and safe if you can - and please do check in when you can.

Linda
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits
 Handspun Yarns