[Jacob-list] Oak spinning stools

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 13:21:43 EDT 2004

If there are any spinners interested in a wonderful oak spinning stool. We
have located such a stool. Amish made. They come in three different sizes. The
small is the one I use for spinning.Truly the most comfortasble stool I have
sat on. It is the shape of a curved football and has an open hand grip in the
center. Wonderful for carting around. The medium would be a wonderful stool for
weaving. A gentleman that we met at a spinning seminar wanted the largest for
spinning with his drop spindle.
Small $80.00  Medium $90.00 Large $100.00  ($10.00 for shipping)  Discounts
on quanity.
If any one is interested you can contact me at RNS1260 at aol.com. or call
Cheryl (717) 259-7771
Rise"N" Shine Farm