[Jacob-list] Wire Saws

Bill Thompson Emma at netins.net
Tue Oct 19 17:37:47 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,
Thought I would jump into this one, I always buy several saws when I buy
them, 'cause I seem to break them when I have a tough horn, and also leather
gloves help your hands as you hold on to the rings.  You can use a broken
piece of it (the saw wire)  is long enough to hang onto.  We did horns this
last week end and yes it does take at least two people, we had three, but we
also did hooves.  What I like about the "Campers Tree Saw" is that you can
get into places that other saws can't.  I do keep a pair of horse hoove
cutters near in case I need to finish a cut cleaner.

I have finished some as buttons, but I used a band saw with a finer blade to
cut them to the size I wanted and a drill press for the holes.

Have fun!!!
Lou Anne in S.W. Iowa