[Jacob-list] local craft fair: Roy's Folks in NC

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 05:17:47 EST 2004

Hi,

If anybody happens to be in the area of High Point, NC, tomorrow (Friday) from 6 am to 6 pm, one of the local television stations is hosting a crafts fair to raise money for their Gifts For Kids campaign.  This campaign raises funds and presents for foster children throughout the central Piedmont of North Carolina.  The event has a $3.00 admission fee at the door.

I was told yesterday that there are 51 or 52 vendors coming to this event.  I will be there with spinning wheel and drop spindle in hand.  Stop in and say "hi" if you are in the area.  If you need directions, e-mail me off-list.

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Lambs, adults, wool