[Jacob-list] ad: website updated.

Katrina & Dave davekat at copper.net
Thu May 20 17:15:47 EDT 2004

Since the list is so quiet, I decided to update our lamb page and send it
out there for everyone. Not all has been updated, but there are many new
pictures there.

 If you are like me, it is tough to sit at a computer when so much is going
on outside, but just on the outside chance you need some entertainment (or
are looking for new stock) here goes:
Ram lambs are at:
http://chicoryjacobs.com/saleram.htm

Ewe lambs are at:
http://chicoryjacobs.com/sale.htm

See links for yearling ewes for sale.  This is our year for pretty ram
lambs...Out of the 23 or so total, there are several out there that I am
eyeing up to use on our own flock.  Strange how that happens..last year, we
were hard pressed to find one we really liked. The rams we used were
unfreckled. Interestingly we got lots of leg markings this year and so far,
very few freckled fleeces.   If you surf around the site, you can find
background and pedigrees on the dam/sire of the lambs.  (and yes, we did not
dock this year, but have a hot docker here if the look really bothers you.
We are actually starting to like it.)

Have fun looking!
Katrina and Dave Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm
Hanover, Pa