[Jacob-list] Sheep available

Thomas Simmons creaganlios at prexar.com
Sat May 15 19:59:12 EDT 2004

Hey folk:

I've decided to get out of the sheep business...so we have some critters who
would no doubt like to continue the graze in someone else's pasture......

Northcote Anne-Shirley, a gentle 5 year old , 4-horned Canadian imported
Jacob  Ewe, good mom, JSBA regsitered and JSC certified.

Her 2 year old daughter, Creaganlios Iona, also a four horned Jacob ewe who
usually twins. Fleece won blue ribbon at the 2003 New Hampshire Sheep & Wool
Festival.

Anne-Shirley also has two, prebred three-month old Jacob ewe lambs, Kerala
and Keziah who will need to go with her.

Then there's the Jacob Ram, Creaganlios Ignatius, a gentle, small,
four-horned, blue-eyed proven stud, unrelated to Anne-Shirley and Iona.  His
dad is Northcote stock, his Mom was Killorglin Rachekl-Lynde from Prince
Edward Island.

Also, a "mutt' - Rebecca, the flock Matriarch, an ugly old battleaxe of a
ewe of unknown age who used to live in the woods with a guy who lived in a
tent and rode a Harley. She lived on French Fries.  No Joke.  A hornless
mixed breed, her wool is awful but she is a faithful, devoted mom and keeps
the whole flock in shape.  She faithfully twins, and the lambs wool tends to
be much better than hers. She currently has two, three-month old twin girls,
one all black and one mixed black and white.

They are hardy, live in an unheated barn in the winter and thrive grazing
pretty rotten pasture in the summer and fall.  I don't do vaccinations and
dote on them.  They are wormed naturally in the fall from eating pumpkin
innards.

All 8 have to go, folks.  Come and get 'em. You pick them up, they're free.
We're in Westmoreland, New Hampshire, phone 603-357-2623.

Thom