[Jacob-list] Keep up the pressure!

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri May 14 18:20:37 EDT 2004

My pressure cooker book says 30 minutes/lb for mutton leg roast.  I haven't tried pressuring cooking lamb/mutton, but I
think it might be better if you larded it before cooking it if it was a very lean cut.  Meat without any internal
marbling (IMHO) tends to have a cardboard texture with pressure cooking or crockpot cooking.

Linda