[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Mon Mar 29 08:20:27 EST 2004

How many of you use protein blocks for your sheep?  I have been
considering using them when I feed grass hay rather than alfalfa.....and
the protein blocks would add the missing protein.  Also, have any of you
fed trefoil?  I have a potential source for timothy/trefoil mix bales ~
what do you think?  Historically I have fed 100% alfalfa..............
and recently have been feeding 50/50 orchard grass and alfalfa.

Thanks.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft