[Jacob-list] Spring

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Sat Mar 6 10:28:01 EST 2004

This morning, I noticed the sheep were fussing and running en mass across the pasture. This is always a cause for concern so I watched for awhile. When spooked, sheep flee first and look second, generally back over their shoulders in the direction they came. These guys were running across the pasture and then looking at something they were running TOWARD. My brother had put his geriatric horses out in a neighboring pasture yesterday. Biggest dern sheep they had ever seen!

Spring is here when the sheep are pronking!

Neal Grose
North Carolina