[Jacob-list] Ad: Sheep for sale at AGM

kenleighacres at netzero.net kenleighacres at netzero.net
Wed Jun 30 21:35:07 EDT 2004

Well it turns out that I am going to be bringing at least 1 Jacob to the AGM, so I figured I should at least bring a couple.  So I am bringing the following sheep for sale.

Douglas - 2004 ram lamb.  Bideawee Kell x Zettle's Blackberry.  Very nice 4 horn lamb with lots of color.

Ginger - 2000 ewe.  Zettle's Diego x Zettle's Erika.  Wonderful mother, had twins this year by Bideawee Kell.

Hattie - 2001 ewe.  Zettle's Diego x Custom Colored Flora.  She is also a wonderful mother, had twins this year by Storybook George.

I am selling the ewes because I started with 5 ewes that were all very closely related and I would like to diversify.  You can see pictures of them on my website - www.kenleigh-acres.com.  If you have any questions - please e-mail or call me - 541-747-6149.  I have pictures of fleece samples of the 2 ewes.

Thanks - Shannon Phifer