[Jacob-list] SHEEP FOR SALE!!!!

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Tue Jun 29 05:21:05 EDT 2004

I also have lots of sheep for sale..........lambs, adult ewes, and a ram.
 Hopefully I will be to get some pictures on our web site
soon.........but I can certainly e-mail pictures to anyone interested.
We are planning to down size and thus the reason for lambs &
adults........last year our two daughters were both married and in the
wedding frenzy I didn't sell lambs..........and in the Fall they were
bred and now - PRESTO - way too many sheep!!!   Please e-mail or call if
you are interested........our ram is South Wind Sir Lancelot and we have
ewes with lambs from the following:  Fieldwood, Bideawee, Stonecroft, and
Oak's Edge.  The ram we are selling is Stonecroft Julian, a 2 horned ram
from a Fieldwood dam......and he has sired some lilac lambs.  I will post
it on the list when I get the web site updated with pictures.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor
Lititz, PA  (southeastern Pennsylvania)
717-738-3747