[Jacob-list] Piebald spotting/"feotal attraction"

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 08:41:27 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/11/04 5:06:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jacobflock at aol.com writes:
Jacobs do not have seconday follicles on the poll, belly and lower limbs.
When you stop to think about what is actually going on or appreciate what has
gone on, it is a mysterious scheme.
Fred, you may have answered a question I have been having about my wonderful
flock.  Since you state wool does not grow on primary follicles, and Jacobs do
not have secondary follicles on their belly, legs, etc, is that the reason
why Jacobs keep their black and white faces and legs, but the rest of their body
fades to brown/grey with the sun?

Kathey