[Jacob-list] feed question...

Julie Barber jules3452 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:13:47 EDT 2004

Hey everyone!  Thank you for everyone's help on my last post.  My question
for today is concerning feeding the sheep.  I live in New York State, in the
Finger Lakes region...and we have a lot of property that we are going to
have the sheep kept in.  The pasture is going to be full of brush, a whole
lot of brush.  I have been told that there is no need to feed hay to our
Jacobs' until the winter months, but what about grain and such.  Are there
any reccommendations on this?  We are possibly getting our sheep tonight and
I am so excited.  We purchased some max flex fencing and are almost ready to
go.

Thanks again,
Julie