[Jacob-list] lamb mischief

rlynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Mon Jan 26 03:03:06 EST 2004

Here's a new one for me. I went to feed and a ewe lamb (almost a year old) had a bucket stuck around her middle. She somehow got the bucket handle over her back and the bucket was between her legs, This was a strong plastic bucket--no flex, good hardware. It was tight enough that the handle left a mark across her back. I had to carry her up to the house (not an easy task with a bucket under her) to get my husband to help me pull the bucket off of her. By the way I just sheared 2 weeks ago, so the bucket wasn't stuck on any wool.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com